Tuesday, June 26, 2007


First day of work on Friday was fine, enjoy serene company. Took tons of pic, changing of clothes and making a fool of ourselves. Serene bf sent me back home, got my things done cabby down darling place fetch him, den to tanglin halt fetch the couple and chevron =) Saturday was staying at darling place.. Sunday got home done my thing and the two couples went to AngMoKio for movies!! "Eye in the sky" then back home, never did i know my precious pillow went missing!! Was so frustrated over-turn the whole house but fine NOTHING!!! It's my eighteen years of pillow accompany me throughout every night and it just DISAPPEARED! WTH? Confronted everyone yet no one say they took, so that cute pillow got leg to walk? Fall asleep at 3+ woke up at 7+? Can't get to sleep, working later on! What's wrong with me?! Just freaking doesn't have the bloody mood for anything!! PISS OFF~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home